Last Updated: September 5, 2013
Uberflip does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights through the use of its services and reserves the right to remove any content that breaches its content policy (including materials which are obscene, pornographic, profane, harmful to minors or otherwise objectionable in Uberflip’s reasonable view). In addition, Uberflip reserves the right, if properly notified that content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights, to remove such content. If a copyright owner or an agent thereof contacts Uberflip regarding any content and claiming that its use through the Uberflip services infringes upon copyright, Uberflip will require the following information from the person claiming copyright infringement or that person’s agent (the “Complainant“):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the Complainant if they are the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that Complainant claims has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location where the material that Complainant claims is infringing is located;
contact information from the Complainant;
- a statement by Complainant that Complainant has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by Complainant, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in his/her notice is accurate and that Complainant is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.